How Sellers Win When Housing Inventory Is LowIn today’s housing market, the number of homes for sale is much lower than the strong buyer demand. As a result, homeowners ready to sell
- Townhome Buyer Closed Feb '19 40-c Ironstone Ct Unit C, Annapolis, MD
- Jon & Sarah W.
- Sheila Hulsey
- Cindy S.
- Antonio R.
- Tumica F.
- Jeanette B.
- Condo Seller Closed Jul '19
- K. Baxter
- L Filley
- House Buyer Closed Apr '18 8516 Ridgeline Ter, Waldorf, MD $320K • 5
- Micheal Henly
- House Seller Closed May '19 1607 Taylor Ave, Fort Washington, MD
- Randy Snodgrass
- Townhome Buyer Closed Feb '19
Experts Project Mortgage Rates Will Continue To Rise in 2022Mortgage rates are one of several factors that impact how much you can afford if you’re buying a home. When rates are low, they help you